My DVD player wont work. I got all ready and put on my Polar watch and was very excited, but something’s not compatible between my disc and my DVD player and it’s 10 PM. FRAHHH.
Today I’ve eaten:
- 8 steamed kimchi dumplings and gone to heaven.
- 1 banana.
- A plate of strawberries, grape tomatoes, raspberries, and 1 red bell pepper w/ some Greek yoghurt tsatziki.
I plan to try and make some quinoa with black beans tonight. Or maybe this black bean quinoa soup. Unf, so excited. And Insanity fit test is going down tonight. ;) I’ve only been home for two days and the stress has already decreased like crazy. I’ve been cleaning the house with my free time and I start work on Tuesday.
- General Chemistry I final, over with, dunzo, no more. Let the angels sing!
- I sufficiently packed away the things I am leaving in a storage unit here in LA for the summer.
- I did so much laundry and the bag is just sitting in the room. I figure I’ll literally fold/roll the clothing into my suitcase tomorrow night or Wednesday.
- Sippin’ on some guava kombucha and relaxing a little now before I begin studying for my music and history finals tomorrow. But by tomorrow at 4 PM, this hell will be finished and I’ll be on my way home on Thursday!
- I am going on some hardcore healthiness when I go back home. Like, almost excessively, but on purpose. Finals week(s) has left my nutrition and fitness in shambles and I am craving a REAL experience. Insanity + Clean eats = Great summer. I want to feel human again, haha.
- Library from 10 AM to 7 PM and then 11 PM until now, which is about 12 AM. I’ll stay for an hour or two longer to do some music and history class revision.
- I am finally feeling kind of actually confident for my chemistry exam now. Took long enough!
- I want to be home. 4 days until I’m home. It’s going to go by so quickly, I know it.
- I can’t wait to start Insanity, hehe.
- I’ve been in the library since 11:30 AM. It’s 3:00 PM. I’ll be here for at least three more hours before I go and grab lunch-dinner.
- I won a Chemistry award for best in my section this semester! It came with a little money, my name on a plaque on the wall, and a heckuva lotta motivation.
- I’m finally understanding these stupid Acid-Base Titrations. Calorimetry can suck it though, I don’t get that stuff.
- I have been so sedentary and my nutritional intake is shit — I will not hide that. I am so excited to go home next Thursday and just pick myself up.
- I’m obsessed with Savant and Party Ghost.
- ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS OF THIS.
- I slept very little last night. I just couldn’t stay asleep.
- I had quite a few mozzarella sticks - a food I haven’t eaten in what seems like forever. It’s the stress I tell ya. And in the words of a friend, “During finals, there are no such things as calories.” Please intense fitblrs, accept my jokes :(
- It’s 4:00 PM, I’ve had three classes, and I’m in the library again. I’ll probably be staying here until 1:00 AM if I can manage. If not, 11:00 PM seems plausible.
This buttercup is keeping her chin up. All my efforts will pay off. Then I’ll have four months to enjoy myself and the free spirited life to the fullest.